Re: [opensuse-support] Broken menu titles in okular
On 21/10/2018 13.19, Bob Williams wrote:
On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 13:12:47 +0200
"Carlos E. R." <> wrote:

Did you change the language, either of the app or of the desktop?
Try reverting that.

Not knowingly. In fact, I don't know where to change it in Okular.
The Desktop has always been British English.

Then revert to USA English... Just try, it is a hunch. In the desktop.

Tried. No change.

Life's too short... I think I'll delete all the files related to okular in
/usr/share and /usr/lib64 and then re-install.

Try creating a new user, login as that user, then try the program.

What exact rpm are you using?