Re: [opensuse-support] Broken menu titles in okular
On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 12:01:21 +0200
Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On samedi, 20 octobre 2018 18.59:39 h CEST Bob Williams wrote:
Some time ago I was fiddling with okular's settings
[Configuration/Configure Okular]. I'm not sure what I did, but
since then the 'File', 'Configuration' and 'Help' menus have had
their titles replaced with the words 'No text'.

'Edit', 'View', 'Go', 'Bookmarks' and 'Tools' are unchanged.

The menus still work.

If I knew where these variables were stored I could remove that
file and re-install okular. Removing and re-installing doesn't
work, which means the changes I made are persisting, which is
annoying.

You certainly want to check (or delete) both
~/.config/okularrc
~/.config/okularpartrc

and if you don't care about your history (and additional content like
note or remarks done) you can reset okular by removing

~/.local/share/okular

Thanks for the suggestions, guys, but none of the above helped.

Bob

--
Bob Williams

< Previous Next >