Re: [opensuse-support] Broken menu titles in okular
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 12:01:21 +0200
On samedi, 20 octobre 2018 18.59:39 h CEST Bob Williams wrote:
Some time ago I was fiddling with okular's settings [Configuration/Configure
Okular]. I'm not sure what I did, but since then the 'File',
'Configuration' and 'Help' menus have had their titles replaced with the
words 'No text'.

'Edit', 'View', 'Go', 'Bookmarks' and 'Tools' are unchanged.

The menus still work.

If I knew where these variables were stored I could remove that file and
re-install okular. Removing and re-installing doesn't work, which means the
changes I made are persisting, which is annoying.

You certainly want to check (or delete) both
~/.config/okularrc
~/.config/okularpartrc

and if you don't care about your history (and additional content like note or
remarks done) you can reset okular by removing

~/.local/share/okular

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch