[opensuse-support] lost hplip printing
tumbleweed uptodate
hplip-3.18.6-1.1.x86_64
HP OfficeJet Pro 8620

configured wireless static 192.168.1.12

printer worked fine until yesterday and the only changes I have made are
tumbleweed updates using dup.

can print to this printer from three windows 10 machines
can ping 192.168.1.12 from three windows 10 machines

cannot ping from 3 tw and one 42.2 box

hp-setup cannot detect printer, 192.168.1.12, on my network from 4
openSUSE boxes.

firewall off makes no difference

I can setup the printer from yast and from localhost:631 but cannot print.

I am lost, what to do next?

fwiw, I have another networked printer, 192.168.1.197, HP OfficeJet Pro
8615, and can print to it from all boxes and can ping it from all boxes.

tks,