Re: [opensuse-support] wifi and eth wicked same network should fallback - bond?
On 08/10/2018 09.52, Simon Becherer wrote:
Hi,

carlos, i managed finally to get it with wicked running.
the problem was when bonding
it did not use the hardwareaddress from the wifi adapter
any more, it will use the hardwareaddress from the
first bond adapter (lan adapter) and this hw address
was not allowed to connect to my wifi network :-((((((((

is now working fine, could unplug lan cable, then (even during
data transfer) it switched automatically to wifi, and if cable
is back, it switched back.

only one question is open:
would it be possible to configure more than one wifi network
with wicked, (only one adapter inside the computer) to
switch automatically to the next one if one of this wifi-network
will switched off??
lets say one is on 5ghz other on 2.4 ?

I have no idea, this road you have taken is unknown to me.

List Navigation