Re: [opensuse-support] What to do when a bug isn't taken?
As a followup, potentially the bug wasn't assigned to the right person,
also because the Leap version of this package is shared with SUSE Linux
Enterprise, the patch will have to be added to the SLE version of the
package and the maintenance request will have to be created for SLE then
it will automatically be copied into leap, unfortunately this needs to
be done by a SLE engineer.

The following line will tell you if a leap package comes from openSUSE
(openSUSE:Factory) or SLE (SUSE:SLE-15:XX)
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org cat openSUSE:Leap:42.2:Update 00Meta
lookup.yml | grep libqt5-qtbase

osc bugowner libqt5-qtbase, will tell you who should be responsible for
this package, running the command with -e will give you the email
address should you want to work with them, if as in this case it comes
back as empty that is an issue we need to resolve, especially for
packages maintained in SLE. If you ever find such a package email the
opensuse-factory mailing list and we will try and fix the issue. "osc
maintainer libqt5-qtbase" will also give you a slightly longer list of
everyone who is allowed to make or approve changes to the package.