Re: [opensuse-support] What to do when a bug isn't taken?
21.09.2018 16:05, Mischa Salle пишет:
Hi Andrei,
thanks. In the mean time, I have tried to backport the patch and it
works: I've just rebuild
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:msalle:libqt5/libqt5-qtbase
also locally in osc and updated to my newly built libQt5PrintSupport5.
I now indeed see the CUPS default setting when going to the print
dialog. I'll update the bug.

For Factory you can simply submit your changes via SR directly:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:How_to_contribute_to_Factory#How_to_submit_a_fix_to_a_package

For released version like Leap it indeed should got via regular
maintenance. It can submit SR in this case too, though, it may draw more
attention.