Re: [opensuse-support] Folding@Home
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 22:08:34 +0200
Op woensdag 19 september 2018 22:05:30 CEST schreef Patrick Shanahan:
* mike <furryllama@xxxxxxxxxxx> [09-19-18 15:55]:
[...]

you might try: systemctl start <program_name>

Failed to start FAHClient.service Unit FAClient.service not found

If I try to start it with just the command FAHClient i get -
error
while loading

shared libraries : libssl.so.10

I have openssl installed, except there is no libssl.so.10

probably the problem, I only see libssl.so.1.0.0 and libssl.so.1.1

I would guess that the shared library is looking for the wrong version, a
packager mistake (???) and probably worthy of a bug report. you might try
making a link for libssl.so.10 to libssl.so.1.0.0 and destroy it if it
does no help

that said, I am not a programmer or packager and may be all wet. perhaps
someone more knowledgable will contribute.
This probably has to do with the rpms not having been changed to new openssl
versions.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member