Re: [opensuse-support] Folding@Home
* mike <furryllama@xxxxxxxxxxx> [09-19-18 15:55]:
[...]
you might try: systemctl start <program_name>

        Failed to start FAHClient.service Unit FAClient.service not found

        If I try to start it with just the command FAHClient  i get - error
while loading

        shared libraries : libssl.so.10

        I have openssl installed, except there is no libssl.so.10

probably the problem, I only see libssl.so.1.0.0 and libssl.so.1.1

I would guess that the shared library is looking for the wrong version, a
packager mistake (???) and probably worthy of a bug report. you might try
making a link for libssl.so.10 to libssl.so.1.0.0 and destroy it if it
does no help

that said, I am not a programmer or packager and may be all wet. perhaps
someone more knowledgable will contribute.