Re: [opensuse-support] configuration of ipv6 forwarding
19.09.2018 00:09, Adam Mizerski пишет:

But I'm still struggling to get routing working. So far no success with
having connection between my subnet and the rest of the world.
Everywhere I read, it should be as easy as setting "sysctl -w
net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding=1", but for some unknown to me reason, it's
not.

You cannot just take arbitrary subnet and expect it to work. Your public
IP must be registered as gateway into this subnet, otherwise outside
world simply does not know where to forward packets addressed to this
subnet.