[opensuse-support] KDE Plasma on Wayland with openSUSE Tumbleweed
  • From: H Zeng <zhx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:44:20 +0800
Hello,

I just upgraded my Tumbleweed to the lastest 0915 snapshot and tried the
Plasma (wayland) but failed to enter the desktop. After select wayland session
and input my password to login, the screen turns black (seems no backlight?)
and the system does not repond to keystrokes. I have to press the power button
to poweroff the system.

I am using an (integrated ?) Intel GPU with Mesa driver.

Does anyone know what's going on? I thought Wayland is stable for at least a
try now, did it?

Best regards,
ZHX