Re: [opensuse-support] Booting without /home partition
On 12/09/2018 12.49, Axel Braun wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 12. September 2018, 18:46:18 CEST schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 12/09/2018 12.44, Axel Braun wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 12. September 2018, 18:40:59 CEST schrieb Knurpht-openSUSE:
I'd first mount the new spot on /mnt, then copy -a /home/* to /mnt, then
change the mountpoint of the new partition to /home and reboot. Done
that,
been there, got the T-shirt *and* the Geeko :)

Thats what I wanted to do, but no free power connectors left for two
disks.....

Mount one externally, via USB. Will run slower, but it will do it.

Thats what I'm currently doing....not too bad with USB 3

Oh, that one is usually faster than the disk.

(from openSUSE 15.0 (Legolas))