Re: [opensuse-support] LEAP 15.0 - logging amavis
Hi Carlos,

[...]
nope, I was wrong - that also didn't change anything.
I still get all log entries in the journal/syslog and an empty log file.

journal is not syslog, there are important differences.

I know, but with the "correct" settings one is feeding the other.

[...]
So typically with syslog amavis messages go to "/var/log/mail" only. You
can readjust to send to "/var/log/amavis" if you want.

Before installing Leap 15.0 and still on my other machine with LEAP
42.3 amavis is logging to /var/spool/amavis/amavis.log - and I can
switch with $DO_SYSLOG = 0/1 between file and syslog.

Not exactly what you ask, have amavis log to file directly.

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke