[opensuse-support] LEAP 15.0 - logging amavis
Hi *,

starting with openSUSE Leap 15.0 I got a problem with logging from the
amavis daemon.
Before 15.0 amavis logged to /var/spool/amavis/amavis.log, which was
rotated once a day. With 15.0 amavis only logs to syslog despite the
configuration setting "$do_syslog = 0;" in /etc/amavis.conf.
After modifying the amavis.service file and commenting out
"StandardOutput=syslog" I got no logging at all.
Because amavis is logging a lot I don't want my syslog/journal get
flooded, but I want at least a log file to see what is going on.

Any idea?

Thx and bye.
Michael.

--