Re: [opensuse-support] yesterday's update changed xterm font size
On 08/18/2018 11:23 PM, Felix Miata wrote:

I seriously doubt change was unintended or that there is any likelihood of
"reversion". The old configuration dates back decades, to when *nix DPI was
75,
and screens with density much above that were rare. The old default on a
screen
of even modest density by today's standards is extraordinarily tiny[1],
entirely
illegible to any but those with the most extraordinary vision on a
Retina-class
or higher display.

You are probably right.

I have always preferred "xterm" over other terminal emulators, precisely
because it has that nice small text size. So I guess I'll have to keep
that ".Xresources" file around.

Just about anybody else who sees my screen says that everything is far
too small, and looks like ants crawling over the screen. But I like it
this way. I guess my eyes are adapted to small print.