[opensuse-support] boot priority on (Intel) iMac
I installed 15.0 on a previously virgin HD, partitioning in advance, and
directing openSUSE which partitions to use for what. Good so far. Then I
installed Snow Leopard. It wrested boot away from 15.0, so I installed rEFInd on
the OS X system partition. That worked as advertised with no fuss necessary,
allowing selection among OS X, 15.0, shutdown, reboot, and more that I don't
remember. Then I ran YaST2 bootloader to see what would happen. Sure enough, it:

1-usurped control from rEFInd, and
2-omitted OS X from among the Grub2 menu choices.

There is no BIOS to change boot order on Mactel. What can be done to prevent
openSUSE from stealing boot control from rEFInd?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/