[opensuse-support] leap 15 fresh install: root pass don't works
Hello,

I just installed with maximum defaults a leap 15.

no problem for user, but I can't access root;

not yast2, not alt Fx terminal, not su... passwd refused as invalid

rescue disk allow changing the pass with no better result. My pas include upper and lower case, and sign

typing the pass in the user line (to test) gives exactly what I want, but in passwd mine do not give access

google do not give result

any idea?

there is nothing useful on this (given as trash) computer. UEFI, secure boot boots ok

thanks
jdd
--
http://dodin.org