Re: [opensuse-support] Leap 15 performance issue
Hi,

When I do fault isolation on my systems (usually Linux routers at work
or my own DAW (digital audio workstation)) I usually start with this, as
root:

watch cat /proc/interrupts

It'll give you a listing of updated interrupts every other second. Use
-n for other intervals. Locate the one that gives you most interrupts
and go from there. As an example my DAW had serious overload on one
USB-port together with other interrupts on CPU0. I moved my mixer to
another port (ending up on CPU3) and all's well after that. If you need
to you can move interrupts to another cpu-core with help of smp_affinity.

Cheers,

--
/bengan