Re: [opensuse-support] snapper question
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 18:31:17 +0700
instruction of reading the man snapper. Read it and I am not much wiser.
The yast snapper is not able to help me out either.
What is the instruction in order to have a functioning snapper?

can you run
btrfs subvolume list /
btrfs subvolume get-default /
to see if the structure has been set up. If it has then it shouldnt be hard
to set up a snapper profile. If you do not have the structure it is still
doable but requires lots of subvolume manipulation

btrfs subvolume list / gives what looks like a complete list of var/plus
some and the
btrfs subvolume get-default / says ID 5 (FS_TREE).
Hope that this short reply is the right response.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20180615
Qt: 5.11.0 KDE Frameworks: 5.46.0 - KDE Plasma: 5.13.0 - kwin 5.13.0