Re: [opensuse-support] snapper question
Den 2018-06-19 kl. 10:43, skrev Constant Brouerius van Nidek:
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 1:11:04 PM WIB Axel Braun wrote:
Am 19. Juni 2018 07:28:29 MESZ schrieb Constant Brouerius van Nidek
<constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On a newly installed Tumbleweed I choose BtRFS and XFS as my
file-system.
As I found with former installations this would automatically make a
hidden
directory /.snapshots and starts the usage of snapper.
My latest installation did not finish a snapper setup and I am stuck
with a
instruction of reading the man snapper. Read it and I am not much
wiser.
The yast snapper is not able to help me out either.
What is the instruction in order to have a functioning snapper?

Not that I needed to go through this but I believe it's the official doc
for it.

https://doc.opensuse.org/documentation/leap/reference/html/book.opensuse.reference/cha.snapper.html#sec.snapper.setup

Cheers,

--