Re: [opensuse-support] snapper question

Am 19. Juni 2018 07:28:29 MESZ schrieb Constant Brouerius van Nidek
<constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On a newly installed Tumbleweed I choose BtRFS and XFS as my
file-system.
As I found with former installations this would automatically make a
hidden
directory /.snapshots and starts the usage of snapper.
My latest installation did not finish a snapper setup and I am stuck
with a
instruction of reading the man snapper. Read it and I am not much
wiser.
The yast snapper is not able to help me out either.
What is the instruction in order to have a functioning snapper?

What you probably want is to boot into the last working snapshot (which is
readonly) and run snapper rollback to activate this again