Re: [opensuse-support] Latest snapshot 20180613 does not show up after zypper dup
On 2018-06-16 05:06, Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote> What went wrong?
If I understand correctly, the URLs to the official repositories redirect to
some mirrors. On the very first use, the actual mirror URL is saved inside

/var/cache/zypp/raw/*/repodata/repomd.xml

and used thereafter. If the mirror that is cached hasn't synced the new
snapshot yet, there is nothing to update. You could do a

sudo zypper clean -M

to wipe the raw metadata cache and check if another

sudo zypper ref

yields a different mirror. Or just wait for your mirror to sync.

Someone please correct me if I misunderstood!

Cheers