Re: [opensuse-support] Updates in Tumbleweed Channel??
  • From: "Knurpht@openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 23:52:15 +0200
Op woensdag 13 juni 2018 23:44:48 CEST schreef Wayne Patton:
I thought TW didn't distribute updates through the update channel. I am
seeing libQt5Location5, libQt5Positioning5, libQt5PositioningQuick5
updates in the update channel today. Isn't this a bit unusual??

Wayne

It does, and not it is not unusual, happened before. In cases like security
fixes that cannot wait until the next shapshot passed openQA f.e.
--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member