Re: [opensuse-support] Tumbleweed: repository signature verification started failing for private repo
  • From: Matthias Bach <marix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 00:45:09 +0200
Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 23:20:44 CEST schrieb Robert Munteanu:
Now my TW machine refuses to use this repo, complaining that

File 'repomd.xml' from repository 'lmn_private' is signed with an
unknown key '.....'

You might want to try creating a new signing key for the project using `osc
signkey`. I remember having had a problem like this with my own home repo a
while back (I think when switching to Leap 42.3).

Kind Regards,
Matthias
--
Dr. Matthias Bach
www.marix.org

„Der einzige Weg, die Grenzen des Möglichen zu finden, ist ein klein wenig
über diese hinaus in das Unmögliche vorzustoßen.“ - Arthur C. Clarke