Re: [opensuse-support] How to retrieve previous Leap 42.3 from software.opensuse.org ? now that 15.0 is new stable

On 31/05/18 23:18, Normand wrote:

On 31/05/2018 13:46, Knurpht @ openSUSE wrote:
Op donderdag 31 mei 2018 13:34:41 CEST schreef Normand:
Hi there,
I was not able to find the Leap 42.3 ppc64le iso from software page now
that Leap 15.0 is new stable for x86-64 (1)

How are we supposed to retrieve previous stable Leap isos ?
Do we have to retrieve directly from download server (2) ?
If this is the case then would be good to give directions in software
page.

(1) https://software.opensuse.org/distributions/leap
(2) http://download.opensuse.org/ports/ppc/distribution/leap/42.3/iso/

---
Michel Normand
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.3/iso/

Please subscribe to opensuse-support@xxxxxxxxxxxx , see the
discussions on the
other MLs. opensuse-factory@ is dedicated to development discussions.

So I send this email to the new ML as requested :)

Yep for ports images like ppc64 I think link 2 is your best bet,
I agree that it could be shown better on software.o.o, so in the hope
that someone who has more time then me can make it better I created
https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/issues/318 to suggest we list
the download repo for older supported distro's somewhere.

Cheers

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30

List Navigation