Re: [opensuse-support] kmail shows a strange header above the normal header
  • From: "Knurpht @ openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 12:03:25 +0200
Op woensdag 30 mei 2018 09:01:05 CEST schreef Constant Brouerius van Nidek:
The strange header consists of two lines. In the sample I have cut the part
not shown on the screen with { and }
The normal header and the head of the message are shomn as I see them.
The extra header with a kind of unreadable information at least for me,
does not show up on every email but seems to show on emails from USA
sources.
Is this a bug or something I have to live with?

rc="http://p.nytimes.com/email/re?location=hdaNaYedr2/
IomeWRKt0nffrak8aSGLbvtkkqr7ihwOf5XePlpJ1w==&campaign_i
{d=61&instance_id=0&segment_id=2517&user_id=ba86b8356f05bc
1f0024d71588d759bd&regi_id=55536282"/>}
Top Stories: President Trump asked Jeff Sessions to reassert control over
the Russia inquiry days after he'd recused himself. Robert Mueller is
investigating.