[opensuse-summit] Re: The current status of call for proposal of openSUSE.Asia Summit 2019
Hi all,

The candidates of the host of openSUSE.Asia Summit 2019 are fixed now.
They are:

- Faridabad, India (Shobha)
- Bali, Indonesia (Kukuh)

Thank you for your participation.

We are going to lighting talk session to introduce the proposal of
each host at openSUSE.Asia 2018.

The session will be a part of openSUSE BoF session on the 1st day evening.
Can you appear at the session and have a presentation up to 5 minutes?

Please note that those who want to attend the session need to add your name
to the following list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14I51R_FauCe9kwhz3vd1EQhnlNS6ALh9OksNtc3aH9Y/edit#heading=h.bgie2kjuoq5a

Regards,
Fuminobu TAKEYAMA