Re: [opensuse-summit] Re: openSUSE.Asia Summit 2018 proposal
  • From: Max <sakanamax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 15:48:57 +0800
Hi India also send the proposal

10 mins ago

please see the pdf

Max

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 1:17 AM, Fuminobu TAKEYAMA <ftake@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok for me.
Let's send invitation to other committees too.

2018年4月12日(木) 2:05 Max <sakanamax@xxxxxxxxx>:

So everyone

Let's have meeting at 4/17 ( Tue ) UTC 14:00 ( 22:00 Taiwan/Beijing,
23:00 Japan )?

Max

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Yan Sun <ysun@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Max,

4/17 (Tue) is fine for me.

Best,
Sunny

On 04/11/2018 01:53 PM, Max wrote:

Hi Sunny and ALL

How about 4/17 (Tue) UTC 14:00 ?

Max

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 9:21 AM, Yan Sun <ysun@xxxxxxxx
<mailto:ysun@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Takeyama san,

I do agree to have a meeting after we finish calling for host,
but I have regular meeting on each Monday and Thursday evening
(Beijing Time,10:00/11:00), so I'm not sure if I could attend
16th's meeting, sorry.

Best,
Sunny