Re: [opensuse-summit] Re: openSUSE.Asia Summit 2018 proposal
Hi Max,

4/17 (Tue) is fine for me.

Best,
Sunny

On 04/11/2018 01:53 PM, Max wrote:
Hi Sunny and ALL

How about 4/17 (Tue) UTC 14:00 ?

Max

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 9:21 AM, Yan Sun <ysun@xxxxxxxx <mailto:ysun@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Takeyama san,

I do agree to have a meeting after we finish calling for host,
but I have regular meeting on each Monday and Thursday evening
(Beijing Time,10:00/11:00), so I'm not sure if I could attend
16th's meeting, sorry.

Best,
Sunny