Re: [opensuse-summit] Re: openSUSE.Asia Summit 2018 proposal
Hi Takeyama san,

I do agree to have a meeting after we finish calling for host,
but I have regular meeting on each Monday and Thursday evening
(Beijing Time,10:00/11:00), so I'm not sure if I could attend
16th's meeting, sorry.

Best,
Sunny