Re: [opensuse-summit] Re: The schedule of notification
Hi AL,

Thank you for that rule.

> Sunny, Edwin, Ftake and Sakana, would you please provide the list of
> committees (up to 3) with their name and email to me for creating
> voting list.

Is it OK if the committees include new members for this year summit?
Until the last year, we have only two committees from Japan, Naru-san and me.

Additionally, do we (committees from Japan) have the right for voting this year
even though we are one of the candidates?

Anyway, the time is very limited. Let's move forward.

Best regards,
Fuminobu TAKEYAMA (ftake)