[opensuse-summit] Re: The schedule of notification
Hi Hillwood, Ftake,

Thank you for your feedback.
Since both of you prefer option 1, let's kick-off voting.

AL will share proposal of voting rule in this mail loop in these days.
If nobody has objection, we will start to take vote. Thank you for your
patience.

Best,
Sunny