Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-summit (9 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-summit] Re: The schedule of notification
Hi Sunny,

Is there any estimation how long it delays?
Because we need to cancel our local meeting and explain to the university.

We also might have to postpone the summit itself if it delays several weeks.

I prefer "1." and last year, Richard said we should do so.

Thanks and best regards,

On 2017年06月01日 12:20, Yan Sun wrote:
Dear Ftake, Hillwood,

Firstly, thank you for your proposal of openSUSE.Asia Summit 2017.

We planed to announced final candidate on end of May, but we couldn't
make it, sorry for the delay. openSUSE board is confirming Asia Summit
budget with SUSE who is the biggest sponsors.

We have two options at the moment.
1. "Asia Committee" kick off voting for the two proposals when openSUSE
board is confirming sponsorship in parallel.

2. After openSUSE board gets confirmation of sponsorship, we kick off

Both two options have potential risk and advantage, so I'm composing
this mail to have an open discussion with you, what do you think?


On 05/29/2017 09:43 PM, Fuminobu TAKEYAMA wrote:
Hi Sunny and all,

Any update about the review?
I am wondering if the result will be available on schedule (by the end of May).


Fuminobu TAKEYAMA (ftake)

To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-summit+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-summit+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >
List Navigation