[opensuse-summit] Candidacy for the host of openSUSE.Asia Summit 2017
Dear openSUSE.Asia organization committee,

We would like to announce our candidacy for the host of openSUSE.Asia Summit
2017.

Since 2014, I have been in charge of openSUSE Asia Summit committee. This year, it will be our great pleasure if we can welcome you to Japan.

City: Tokyo, Japan

Organizers (only team leaders):
Fuminobu TAKEYAMA, Japan openSUSE User Group
Kentaro HATORI (hatochan), Koedo Linux Users' Group
Naruhiko OGASAWARA, LibreOffice Japanese Team
Kazuki OMO, SIOS Technology, Inc.
Masahiko HASHIMOTO
Tomoatsu SATO
Kento KAWAKAMI
Kazuya HASHIMOTO

The aims of the summit are as the following:
1. Attracting more attention to openSUSE in Japan by bringing enthusiasm of Asian community into Japan.
2. Give Asian community members opportunity to work with the global community.

At the last summit in Indonesia, we met many young and active community members. We would like to help them to extend the area of their activity from their country to the whole world.

Best regards,
Fuminobu TAKEYAMA