Re: [opensuse-summit] Re: [ Forward ] Proposal of GNOME.Asia Summit 2017 and openSUSE.Asia Summit 2017
Hi,

Any news about CFH of openSUSE.Asia?

BTW, since the release date of SLE SP3 and Leap 42.3 will be earlier than usual,
it seems that conference date of this year should be the end of Oct. or Nov. to
Dec.

--
Fuminobu TAKEYAMA (ftake)