[opensuse-summit] Re;Remittance
Hello,

notify you that payment has now been processed to your bank details on file
through our intermediary bank.

Wire Confirmation No: BOA55044603227NBC.
Transaction Status: Completed.
Further Details: On Payment Receipt

Attached to this email is the secure remittance advice. To access the receipt
and further details relating to this transaction.

You will be required to download and authenticate your email client on the
Microsoft Secure File Access attached for security purposes.

If you are unable to view the file, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Patricia Murphy
Accounts Payable
< Previous Next >