Re: [opensuse-summit] Fwd: Problem with Asia summit event web logic
Hi Michael,

The issue was fixed, could you please try again?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Sunny

Dear Michael:

I think the maintainer already fix the problem ( 'Apply' [2] I see an
error that blocks me from submitting my request to TSP. )
Could you try again for apply?

^__^

Best regards

sakana