Re: [opensuse-summit] Fwd: Problem with Asia summit event web logic
Hi Michael,

The proposal has been received :-) Thanks for coming up with that!

Hi Weihua, Sunny, all,

When I clicked the apply button in link [2], ouch, it shows

You are not allowed to access this page.

If you think that you should, contact your administrator.

Any ideas?

Best wishes,
Yifan