[opensuse-summit] Re: openSUSE Summit registration success (Out of Office AutoReply)
Hi,

meet me at SUSECon '13 in Orlando or at Supercomputing '13 in Denver.

During this time I have reduced access to email and mobile phone.

I will be back to normal response time at November 25th.

My apologies in advance for any delay in responding to your email.

Best regards
Kai Dupke

<opensuse-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/15/13 17:31 >>>

Thank you for registering for the openSUSE Summit at the Disney Corronado
Springs Resort in Buena Vista, Florida.

We are looking forward to seeing you on November 15th.