Re: [opensuse-summit] Advertizing the locally using posters
On 09/29/2013 06:32 PM, Andy Silva wrote:
Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 09/27/2013 07:19 PM, Andy Silva wrote:
Robert Schweikert wrote:
Hi,

Obviously just plastering posters with Summit logo across the world in
Orlando is not going to be sufficient to spur interest. THus we might
want to have a more or less catchy phrase to spark people's interest

Also a QR code may be useful.

Here are some proposals:

1.)
""""
Meet the (openSUSE) Geekos

Joins at the openSUSE Summit at Coronado Springs Resort, meet a Geeko,
hang out, discuss, hack and enjoy good company.

+1

I will try the design with this one!

OK, it should obviously be "Join us" and not "Joins"

finger speed synchronization issue....

Thanks,
Robert

Hey everyone!

I redesigned the flyer for promoting the summit. I just couldn't really
work with what I had before. So anyway, this change is more adjusted to
our website colors, and most of the other artwork we are using. Here is
what I made.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/FlyerBig_zps9df53025.png

Nice design, thanks for the work. By the time these get hung up the CfP will be closed, thus we can drop the text tothe right under "Participate".

Can you make the "Join us..." font larger? Move the address for the resort to the right and place a QR code for summit.opensuse.org above the location address?

Also note the url is not www.summit.opensuse.org, rather it is summit.opensuse.org

Thanks for the effort, we're almost there :)

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx