Re: [opensuse-summit] Advertizing the locally using posters
Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 09/27/2013 07:19 PM, Andy Silva wrote:
Robert Schweikert wrote:
Hi,

Obviously just plastering posters with Summit logo across the world in
Orlando is not going to be sufficient to spur interest. THus we might
want to have a more or less catchy phrase to spark people's interest

Also a QR code may be useful.

Here are some proposals:

1.)
""""
Meet the (openSUSE) Geekos

Joins at the openSUSE Summit at Coronado Springs Resort, meet a Geeko,
hang out, discuss, hack and enjoy good company.

+1

I will try the design with this one!

OK, it should obviously be "Join us" and not "Joins"

finger speed synchronization issue....

Thanks,
Robert

Hey everyone!

I redesigned the flyer for promoting the summit. I just couldn't really work with what I had before. So anyway, this change is more adjusted to our website colors, and most of the other artwork we are using. Here is what I made.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/FlyerBig_zps9df53025.png

Enjoy!

--
Andy (anditosan)