Re: [opensuse-summit] Advertizing the locally using posters
Hi,

On 09/26/2013 04:44 PM, Steven Dorries wrote:
I'm 90 minutes northeast of Orlando, so UCF is a bit of a stretch for me
to get to, but in St. John's, Flagler, and Volusia counties I can poster
the high schools, colleges, and geeky hangouts.

Great!

I've been trying to get a hold of someone in the UCF CompSci department
to find an undergrad to be hands in Orange and Seminole counties but
they haven't gotten back to me yet.

The closest Kinkos is

FedEx Office Print & Ship Center

2274 W International Speedway
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Though there is a local printshop across the street from my office
Http://www.Palmcoastprinting.com

OK, we'll keep this in mind. It just depends on how your local print shop handles remote orders. I have to figure out the money part.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx