Re: [opensuse-summit] Advertizing the locally using posters
I like where it's headed, but I can't think of any more than the ones you spit
out there as examples. Would these be posters to plaster about town? If so, who
should I contact to get them in my hands and the hands of fellow FL Geekos when
they're ready?

Sent from my iPhone.