Re: [opensuse-summit] openSUSE Summit Tickets List suggestions.
Robert and Andy,

The SUSE web shop manager is asking for an updated product image with size: 100
x 100 pixels to be inserted in the ticket description as shown for openSUSE
Conference 2013 Professional Ticket at
https://buy.suse.com/store/suse/en_US/DisplayPage/ThemeID.30993100/id.ProductInterstitialDetailsPage/productID.264935300

Please, can you provide an oSSum13 100 x 100 product image to be inserted in
the ticket description form?

TIA.

-Gilson

On 9/20/2013 at 09:27 AM, in message <523C696E.7010806@xxxxxxxxx>, Andy