Re: [opensuse-summit] openSUSE Summit Tickets List suggestions.
On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Gilson Melo <gmelo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert,

please, check my response in-line

On 9/20/2013 at 08:57 AM, in message <523C625C.1050001@xxxxxxxx>, Robert
Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 09/19/2013 12:37 PM, Gilson Melo wrote:
Hi All,

I got good news.

The SUSE Marketing team is giving us 100 SUSE back packs to be used as a
gift for the people who decide to contribute purchasing a ticket to help us
out.

This is great. :)

I would suggest starting the ticket price around $30,00 since the cost of
the back pack is $26 but I'm open to suggestions since this is the first
time I'm helping with openSUSE Summit.

Lets stick to the $50 ticket price for individuals and $200 for the
"Company tickets" ($200 == 5 professional i.e. $50 tickets).

Sounds good. Lets keep minimum individual contribution as $50 then.
BTW, Company tickets at $200 will give them 4 professional tickets for $50
but if you want
to give them an extra one because it's a company ticket, then, the ticket
price will be reduced to $40
and they will get 5 individual tickets + 5 back packs. Are you ok with that?

Gilson can you please talk with Jennifer and get the links into the SUSE
shop.

Which links? Which Jennifer? Please, can you elaborate? First time helping
with the Summit so, I would
appreciate if you could add more details? ;)

Hey,

I don't know who Jennifer is, but I assume she is the person we should
talk to regarding adding things in SUSE shop.

What we want to do is add 2 new items in SUSE shop, one per each
ticket we want to sell, so that we can link people to the shop and
have them purchase a ticket using suse shop system.

Take a look at the tickets we did for oSC13:
https://buy.suse.com/store/suse/en_US/buy/productID.264935300
https://buy.suse.com/store/suse/en_US/buy/productID.264835100

One of our tickets will cost $50 and the other $200.

Once this is setup with suse shop, you should get 2 links, like the
ones I gave you above, one per each item, so that we can link people.

For oSC13 we also gave an email (mine) to receive updates for every
ticket that was purchased.

Makes sense?

Stella

Have a good one,

-Gilson

Andy, please incorporate a sentence or two about the professional
tickets into the news.o.o article

Gilson, once the ticktes are in the shop let me know the inks and I'll
add something to summit.o.o

As we will not sell 100 tickets, lets come up with a couple of games, to
allow people to win 3 or 4 of these back packs.

We could have a scavenger hunt and a trivia quiz. What else? I'll start
two separate threads for this topic.

Thanks,
Robert