Re: [opensuse-summit] Win a backpack
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:38:28 -0400
On 09/20/2013 03:06 PM, Steven Dorries wrote:
Disney has Hidden Mickeys across the whole of the resort, maybe someone can
create a hidden geeko shape that can be made by various things?

I like this idea. Andy, more artwork for you.

A Geeko with the Summit logo in some arrangement that is not too large. Those that present the most geeko photos (teams of 3 at the most maybe) win a backpack.

We'll need to organize for the distribution and get tape etc.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx