Re: [opensuse-summit] openSUSE Summit Tickets List suggestions.
Robert,

please, check my response in-line

On 9/20/2013 at 08:57 AM, in message <523C625C.1050001@xxxxxxxx>, Robert
Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 09/19/2013 12:37 PM, Gilson Melo wrote:
Hi All,

I got good news.

The SUSE Marketing team is giving us 100 SUSE back packs to be used as a
gift for the people who decide to contribute purchasing a ticket to help us
out.

This is great. :)

I would suggest starting the ticket price around $30,00 since the cost of
the back pack is $26 but I'm open to suggestions since this is the first
time I'm helping with openSUSE Summit.

Lets stick to the $50 ticket price for individuals and $200 for the
"Company tickets" ($200 == 5 professional i.e. $50 tickets).

Sounds good. Lets keep minimum individual contribution as $50 then.
BTW, Company tickets at $200 will give them 4 professional tickets for $50 but
if you want
to give them an extra one because it's a company ticket, then, the ticket price
will be reduced to $40
and they will get 5 individual tickets + 5 back packs. Are you ok with that?

Gilson can you please talk with Jennifer and get the links into the SUSE
shop.

Which links? Which Jennifer? Please, can you elaborate? First time helping with
the Summit so, I would
appreciate if you could add more details? ;)

Have a good one,

-Gilson

Andy, please incorporate a sentence or two about the professional
tickets into the news.o.o article

Gilson, once the ticktes are in the shop let me know the inks and I'll
add something to summit.o.o

As we will not sell 100 tickets, lets come up with a couple of games, to
allow people to win 3 or 4 of these back packs.

We could have a scavenger hunt and a trivia quiz. What else? I'll start
two separate threads for this topic.

Thanks,
Robert