Re: [opensuse-summit] openSUSE Summit Tickets List suggestions.
Hi,

On 09/19/2013 12:37 PM, Gilson Melo wrote:
Hi All,

I got good news.

The SUSE Marketing team is giving us 100 SUSE back packs to be used as a gift
for the people who decide to contribute purchasing a ticket to help us out.

This is great. :)

I would suggest starting the ticket price around $30,00 since the cost of the
back pack is $26 but I'm open to suggestions since this is the first
time I'm helping with openSUSE Summit.

Lets stick to the $50 ticket price for individuals and $200 for the "Company tickets" ($200 == 5 professional i.e. $50 tickets).

Gilson can you please talk with Jennifer and get the links into the SUSE shop.

Andy, please incorporate a sentence or two about the professional tickets into the news.o.o article

Gilson, once the ticktes are in the shop let me know the inks and I'll add something to summit.o.o

As we will not sell 100 tickets, lets come up with a couple of games, to allow people to win 3 or 4 of these back packs.

We could have a scavenger hunt and a trivia quiz. What else? I'll start two separate threads for this topic.

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx