Re: [opensuse-summit] openSUSE Summit Tickets List suggestions.
Hi All,

I got good news.

The SUSE Marketing team is giving us 100 SUSE back packs to be used as a gift
for the people who decide to contribute purchasing a ticket to help us out.

I would suggest starting the ticket price around $30,00 since the cost of the
back pack is $26 but I'm open to suggestions since this is the first
time I'm helping with openSUSE Summit.

What you think?

-Gilson

On 9/13/2013 at 12:21 PM, in message <523357AA.1040903@xxxxxxxx>, Robert