Re: [opensuse-summit] summit article
  • From: Izabel Valverde <izabelvalverde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:52:17 -0300
2013/9/18 Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Heya,

I just edited the summit article a bit more:
https://news.opensuse.org/?p=16745&preview=true

I think it is good to go if you could just add a bit about the theme, what
kind of proposals we look for. Then it should GO GO GO :D

maybe on Tuesday next week or so, I'll leave it up to Andy and Ancor to
schedule (Ancor will help a bit with news.o.o while I'm on holiday the next
two weeks)

Hugs,
Jos

Hey Jos,

I believe would be really interesting to add the TSP deadlines. Later
on the TSP will make a proper announcement but the start dates can be
announced already.

For Summit we will try a different thing. We'll going to make 2 calls.
To not pressure the CfP Team and to give for those approved more time
to book their hotel and/or flights. The "first round" will happen
before CfP closes. The TSP will manage the money in a way to assure
attendees and probable speakers sponsored the $best$ way possible.

So the TSP dates for requests will be:
First call September 27 to October 3 and results before October 8.
Second call October 11 to October 17 and results before October 22.
Of course we will keep a "waiting list" as we did before and the
requester from the first round will still on account.

Jos, Andy, Please "marketize" the lines ^^ :-D

Thank you

Izabel

--
Izabel Valverde